Thursday, November 15, 2007

Clearly that was far too easy!!!




okay you smartie pants!! I think between Dana ( who emailed me claiming to be first)Danny Lou and Annette you named them all!!! Except no Ma Baker cause Alcatraz was only for the boys!! No women prisoner was ever locked up in Alcatraz. So..... now we need a harder question:

trivia #4A What kind of fruit is this? hint "they dined on Mints and plentiful ........ which they ate with a runsiple spoon"
#4B what song is this?

ha ha have fun!! Pot luck time now on Orca III with fellow cruisers! look forward to your answers, we are working on prizes. Danny Lou for baggy eyes ooops i mean winkles, and still thinking on Alcatraz. How come you guys no all the criminals? What have you been up too?........

5 comments:

Buyer's Remorse said...

Dana Robb to Orca3

show details 5:37 PM (57 minutes ago)



Reply


They dined on mince, and slices of quince, Which they ate with a runcible spoon;



This is from The Owl and The Pussycat - and it is apple like fruit!!

I am first!!!

Buyer's Remorse said...

Seriously...look at the time on this mornings email...I was first!! I think you are in awe that I am so smart!!lol

Love you,
Dana XOXOXO

Anonymous said...

No fair!!! How do you all think you know this stuff, anyway! I would have been first but got home late and was on the phone to your "Landlubber Friend" and consequently, checked the Blog too late!!

Guess Who???

Buyer's Remorse said...

You see folks...as I keep telling Dionne...being a lonely single gal...this is my form of entertainment!! So..just cause I win always...is because I don't have an outside life!! lol

Hmmmm...who could that be talking tour landlubber friend....

See...now that one..I do not know!
-Dana

Dionne, Steve, Kyle Maya , Emma said...

I know I know!! It's mom talking to Heather- am I right?!!!

Dionne

Lady

Lady

Maggie

Maggie

'Lil' putt putt

'Lil' putt putt
Christmas at Snug Cove