Saturday, January 26, 2008

update of Orca III

Hey all,
we tried to leave Los Frailes last night but turned around, it was way to rough and bouncy, felt sick as soon as we turned the corner. the wind is doing strange things at this end. we will try to leave again tonight and go straight to La Paz. We are listening to weather on the ham am and pm, and checking the grib files. It is subsiding and already this morning's wind is way less then yesterdays. I think we will go ashore today to burn some energy.

Steve has painted the entire cockpit and it looks good, have pictures and will post them when i can.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello family!!!!
Yes, good plan....stay close to shore until it feels safe. I had to REALLY scrape my windows this morning...everything is icy but at least it's not the snow they predicted. Everything is wonderful with me....working only 5 - 10 hour shifts a week now instead of the 6. It's great having that extra day off. I get a chance to visit with family and friends now....was really missing everyone. MY but the kids are growing - tell them to STOP that...lol. They're all going to be taller than me by the time I see them in the flesh again...lol
Big hugs and sooo much love,
Auntie Sandy

Anonymous said...

Hello again!!
Just wanted you to know about the awesome power I possess....Yesterday, my boss said.."It's going to snow tonight...big time...weather people said so." I said, "oh no...sorry...in my world I have only blue sky and sunshine." So,guess what happened...my boss phoned and said.."So, how much snow there....I said.."Blue sky and enjoying it". It truly was. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.
Love you.....and am sending wonderful weather your way...because I DO control it...lol
Love always...big hugs,
Auntie Sandy
OXOXOXOXOXOX

Lady

Lady

Maggie

Maggie

'Lil' putt putt

'Lil' putt putt
Christmas at Snug Cove