Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Just another day in Paradise!!

Trivia Question #500 What is the name of my (Dionne) favorite band?




this is a picture of Me and Jay and our gr 4 &5 class- we went to Cameron Elementary School together. Funny that we would me up cruising!!
Well we've been have'n some fun with Noni and Charles.( Sandra's friend) went to their hotel for a swim and dinner and then I went with them to Todos Santos for an art festival. and to see the original " Hotel California" yes the Eagles song !!
Great little town, had lots of shops and markets and cool things. It was a great day.Even found myself a viking hat!! bring on the Swedes

The kids hung around with their friends swimming and playing cards. Steve did a bunch of sanding getting ready to paint the cabin sides.
Noni and Charles have been so great at driving us to the shops to stock up on food supplies. What a treat to get a ride!! much appreciated!

One of the cruising kids had a birthday (turned 13) today so a party happened with a pinata and lots more swimming. they are having a great time. We will be on the dock here until Sunday noon, then we will anchor out or leave to see some of the cool islands in the Sea of Cortez.

4 comments:

604homesguy said...

Todos Santos!!! I was there for a week once in 1998 for a week. We stayed just south of town on the beach. Glad to hear that it is still a great town.

Anonymous said...

I know your favourite band, Dionne!! It's the Eagles.
That's why you have the Hotel California picture, right? Look at me being all smart and everything!!! We are going on a dress shopping extravaganza tomorrow night. Me, Mom auntie Ila, Lynn (the other you) & Dana. We're going to see if we can't all agree on something. Failing all else perhaps we'll just wear Hawaiian Shirts?!! (Do I sound a little stressed out?)
Love you tonnes and tonnes...awaiting my prize!
Danny Lou, Andrew & crew

Anonymous said...

Your land lubber friend...
Hey Tremblay Family,
Did you learn the Mexican 'Hat Dance' yet? There really is such a thing ~ I learned it in my highland dancing lessons and it was a nice change from wearing the kilt! Trick is that you actually have to dance inside the hat and not step out of the rim. Check it out and see if anyone can teach you ~ great fun!
All is well here for the most part but please say a prayer for my Mom.
The sun is shining today, what a warm treat!
Keep having tons of fun and a little extra for me please... hugs to you all:)

Anonymous said...

Ah well...its G (Whiz) Ma again!
Of course, I knew it was The Eagles, however, because I work for a living, can't get my answer in soon enough!!
Glad to see you all having such a good time and that Maya is leaving her "name" all over Mexico!

Loving and missing you more,
Mom (in-law) & G(Whiz)Ma

Lady

Lady

Maggie

Maggie

'Lil' putt putt

'Lil' putt putt
Christmas at Snug Cove