Thursday, April 10, 2008

here is something fun for you to try

here is your trivia all you trivia buffs. we are playing games with our fellow cruisers on the Dorothy Marie. we got them all - good luck to you and have fun, post your answers cause there is a prize for the most correct, my mom emails me the comments. to be judged by Kyle ,Maya and Emma
my friend Sally of Dorothy Marie sent this to us to play, we are not in VHF range anymore.... we had fun and thought you'd like to try

I was looking through our game cupboard and found a list of brain challenges. Thought you guys might like to give them a try. They are number related. For example... Problem 7 = D. in a W. Answer 7 = Days in a Week

26 = L. in the A. 12 = M. in a Y.

A bit harder... 7 = W. of the W.

1001 = A.N.

12 = S. of the Z.

9 = P. in the S.S.

54 = C. in a D. (with the J.'s)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

26= letters of the alphabet
12=months in the year
7= wonders of the world
1001=Arabian Nights
12=signs of the zodiac
Not sure about the next two:
9=planets in the solar system (if you count Pluto - poor Pluto I heard got downgraded to a dwarf planet or something!).
54=C.in a D ???????????? Can't get this one yet.

Sounds like you are having a great time - fair winds!

Jennifer

RoShamBo said...

54 Cards in a Deck (with the Jokers)

Anonymous said...

Ok!!!!!
26 letters in the alphabet
12 months in the year
7 wonders of the world
1001 arabian nights
12 signs of the zodiac
9 planets in our solar system
and
54 cards in a deck including 2 jokers.
I had all the answers before I came here so didn't look at any of the other answers.
I LOVE these puzzles and quizes....keep 'em coming. Love and miss you all soooooo much!!!
Auntie Sandy

Anonymous said...

Here's one for the Tremblays...tit for tat...right??
It's a riddle. Prize for the one who gets it first but you have to come back here to get it..lol.
"I have no feet but I can run. I give you health and give you fun!
What am I?"

Good luck!!
huge hugs from your simply stupendous - sister of your Mom/gma/m-in-law
Yup.....that would be me...Auntie Sandy

Anonymous said...

hi to hard on my brain if i got one had to have cat scan on it lol how are you sailing without a sail and we got the bike working love you sandy said it miss you a bunch my kids are all over the world dana in scary usa with ome prego and yous doen under almost hope the aussys arnt like the one we got here for coffee in the morning upside down all the time

Lady

Lady

Maggie

Maggie

'Lil' putt putt

'Lil' putt putt
Christmas at Snug Cove