Sunday, November 25, 2007

Santa Barbara


look at the moon over the pier in Santa Barbara!! beautiful



Hey, well done!! Dad you got the address even!! My parents are so smart- we are in Santa Barbara at the dock. Good price here for transient moorage. (60 cents/foot)We went along States Ave to the city center - stocked up on food and had a great time in the township.
The kids and I went to the Zoo yesterday. We took the battery electric shuttle form the marina to the zoo - way cool it only costs 25 cents per person to ride!! We had fun looking at all the animals. Steve stayed and played on the boat in his engine bay. We are leaving today in the afternoon to head towards LA. We are going to see Steve's friend Neil.
We all went to the Pier to check out the cool shops - got some great ideas for gifts!! not gonna tell you........
Kids met some friends on the dock and have being fishing and having a blast with them

we had a great time in Santa Barbara - love it here!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good morning Tremblay Crew!!!
You know I was looking at that same moon last night!!! Isn't that amazing? I love your photo's and it's sooooo wonderful reading about your activities and adventures. Makes me feel like I'm right there with you....I'm sure everyone else feels that way also. Keep the news coming and I'm going to have to really be on the ball to try and answer those trivia questions before the rest of the family and friends...haha.
Love always,
Auntie Sandy

Dionne, Steve, Kyle Maya , Emma said...

Thanks Auntie Sandy!! I love it when all of you come on and comment. I feel connected with everyone! We are having a good time. Did you like the poem?
love Dionne

Anonymous said...

ha ha and you though the old man was slow lol lol

Anonymous said...

hi guys how close are we with this lat 34.404161 lon 119.693025 would it be 132 C harbour way

Anonymous said...

Yes, Dionne......I LOVE the poem. It brings back very special thoughts and emotions.
It is 6:20am here and your Mom and Auntie Ila are hustling about, getting ready for their trip to the states. I'm going to get some practice using a walkie-talkie and communicating with the airport shuttle buses in my new job as a dispatcher. Will tell you all about it in an email when I know just what the heck I'm doing.
Well, that's it for now....hope you are all having a wonderful voyage.
Love always,
Auntie Sandy

Lady

Lady

Maggie

Maggie

'Lil' putt putt

'Lil' putt putt
Christmas at Snug Cove