Friday, February 1, 2008

oops!

forgot to give the answers to the trivia questions.So mom was pretty close...........
La Paz means "the peace"
the first Spaniards 1533 and permanent settlement was 1833 as per my "Charlie's Charts"

and the King Richard Orca was seen on the beach in Los Frailes!! watch for him in the future. Especially you Kevin as you never know when he my show up at your place. Keep your eyes open, nephew!!

here's your next Trivia question;
What does Ensenada de Los Muertos mean? remember this is where we had our first restaurant meal in months and where I had my first margarita!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That means "the Dead Cove"
I know I win...send my prize!!!

Anonymous said...

lol lol

Lady

Lady

Maggie

Maggie

'Lil' putt putt

'Lil' putt putt
Christmas at Snug Cove