Monday, February 25, 2008

trip into Puerto Vallarta



Annette showed up and she and I went for a trip into the city. took the bus, ( cool) and walked all around. I loved all the stone roadways and all the shops/markets. lots of cool things there. Steve, kids and I will be going back to the city to complete paperwork before we head out to the big blue sea. Even got signed up for a timeshare....... but I chickened out ( and Steve didn't want to go and we have to move the boat and make water..blah blah blah) all these excuses!! The guy really wanted both of us so I just canceled it. maybe another time..... I also didn't realize the canopy tour ( the gift I would have got for all of us) was when you were strapped in a harness about 300 feet of the ground. I think it best we skip that one.
Bruce and Gail from Spruce harbour marina also popped in for a visist!! another neighbor- if we get a few more we can have a directors meeting!!! hahahahah

No comments:

Lady

Lady

Maggie

Maggie

'Lil' putt putt

'Lil' putt putt
Christmas at Snug Cove