Monday, February 25, 2008

Visits from more Spruce Harborites


Yeah, I got to see Bruce and Gail! they came over again and I wasn't there..... doing laundry over at the Paradise Village Mall. but they found me.... here we are all together. So that's "D" & "E" docks covered.... I wonder who's next? come on docks "A","B" and "C" it your turn!!! We are leaving tomorrow to anchor out at La Cruz just north of where we are now. will post lat and long when we get there. Lots of other cruisers we have met and ones I have been in email contact with .......so looking forward to seeing them. Just so's you know.. Nuevo Vallarta is 2 hrs ahead of you all in Greater Vancouver Area , but I believe La Cruz is only 1 hour ahead . this keeps me on my toes.
Trivia Question # 310 - If it's 4:00pm Vancouver time and 6:00pm Nuevo Vallarta time, what time is it in ZULU (aka UTC,GMT) ?

3 comments:

Buyer's Remorse said...

Hello Family!!

Are you surprised to see I am the first to enter the answer for the trivia question?? lol

Well..don't be. I am posting the answer only because Mom said she knew it immediately and thought she would give others a chance. So...I did my usual 'research' and have learned yet another thing new!! Okay...suspense killing you I guess huh?? If it is 4pm here and 6pm in Nuevo Vallartta then Universal Time is ...drum roll please...12am....okay....send mom the prize...but at least I learned something!!

Love you all...take care!

-Auntie/Sister Dana xoxoxo

Anonymous said...

Got a hug from Ivan Monday night. Thank you Steve. I will miss you while at sea, Would love to plan a visit when you find an island you like.

Cheers Ronald and Ruth

Anonymous said...

Greetings Orca III,
You all look so great in your photos! Steve you're looking like a content 'salt of the sea' these days; Kyle you're looking like an 'older teenage boy' with all that wisdom shining through; Dionne my dear, you look happy, healthy and absolulely gorgeous; Maya, when did you get to be as tall as Mom? Looks and sounds like you're quite independent and growing into a well-rounded young lady; Emma, when did you get so big and grow up so fast? I think you're the one who's changed the most since Orca III left port here in Vancouver!
Keep having fun, learning tons and sharing your wonderful journey - perhaps your trip will hit television in a documentary some day!
Much love and big hugs from Heather

Lady

Lady

Maggie

Maggie

'Lil' putt putt

'Lil' putt putt
Christmas at Snug Cove