Saturday, May 16, 2009

birthdays in Tahiti! snorkeling too!

Its picture time again! we have been having fun and working hard. lots of groceries to buy!! and Steve has been fixing all the broken things. we are getting it done!! yead
Our little Emma also a fish!! sorkeling in Tahiti at Marina Tahina
Kyle, Jocelyn, Jenny, and Maya - they are just like fish!! snorkeling in Tahiti!
Yep that's me!
Maya and her found treasure
Kyle found some too! thats coral from the bottom ( don't worry its a dead one)
and that's Graeme, finally got him in the water!
Me and Rose ( Tillicum) this was my birthday afternoon snorkel!
Kyle can go straight down! He's our diver

Birthday music for me and Emma sang her own song with him
the kids with Rose
kids with Robert ( Tillicum)
Steve and I on my birthday

My beautiful necklace from Robert and Rose!
my medal from Maya , I love it!!!! and the forks - well that's a story from Malachi, ask me when we get home!
My birthday Cinnamon Buns made by Marg on Malachi! what a treat, they were still hot too!! Lucky lucky me, these are the best!!!
Emma's birthday Ice cream!
Emma's 9th Birthday! We made it to Tahiti on her birthday!
Emma and her best bud, Austin


No comments:

Lady

Lady

Maggie

Maggie

'Lil' putt putt

'Lil' putt putt
Christmas at Snug Cove