Sunday, December 2, 2007

Sun is back!! How's the snow?


We had the sun again but was it ever windy!! I believe it was 17mph which is something like 30 knots(?) any way - very WINDY!!! The Kids and I went to the pool and hot tub , WE stayed in the hot tub cause it was cold in the pool. Neat though there were waves coming over the breakwater. All the birds where down low in the rocks of the breakwater I think hiding out from the wind. It died down by the evening and as I sit here now the sunrising and no wind. It's gonna be a great day!!

We are on our way to HOLLYWOOD today. This should be fun. We are also going to pick up a manuscript for Maya. Her friend Sara' mom (hi Sara wave wave from Maya) has a pal down here that Maya met in the summer and her brother has written a book that Maya got to read part of it. So Judy (the pal)has gotten in touch with us and we are going to pick it up. Maya is so excited!! It's a good thing too cause Kyle is reading everything ( except To Kill A mockingbird- will someone else tell him how good that book is!! I've been trying to get him to read it for a while)

We have been doing project after project and the boat is looking great!! Cosmetics have been happening as we have a dock on either side of us - so it makes painting & sanding a lot easier. Which brings me to the next trivia question #10:

Look close at the picture - What is different/new on our boat? Good luck with that one.
the answers to the last two trivia questions were : Tikitiki Room built in 1963 Danny Lou got this right - however I went and did the vitual tour and you really have to go there Danny Lou!! Not even close ( the Tiki drummers weren't drumming) and of course we all know that STEAMBOAT WILLY is the first Mickey Mouse sound movie Dana was first (surprise?!) but Auntie Sandy gave more info - So everyone is a winner and just know I am sending.........HUGS!! Enjoy them. Hope everyone is learning something new with the trivia. I know we are having fun thinking of questions and reading the answers!! We sit here laughing a lot because of you all ...Keep it up. LOL LOL LOL

5 comments:

Annette said...

The burgundy trim on the cabin edge.

Annette

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the hug....I always LOVE my hugs. I'm sitting here waiting for another radio transmission. Things have really slowed down finally. It was mayhem all morning. A new driver with no idea of the radio and all the hotels busy with customers heading back to the airport to go home. The snow started really coming down again about 30 minutes ago so the roads are ugly. I'm looking at the shuttle bus parked in our lot and thinking how comfortable it might be to sleep there so I don't have to travel back and forth...lol.
Enjoy your trip to Hollywood. I know we don't have to tell you to take pictures!!!
Love and BIG hugs back at ya,
Auntie Sandy

Anonymous said...

Hi all
I will go with the wood infill ( below the window) around the hatch for something new. I do love the burgandy trim too. Such class.
So Kyle won't read To Kill a Mockingbird and Dionne won't watch Dr. Zhivago.
Snow is still coming down. Very pretty.
Lovingly, Sandra

Anonymous said...

Good Morning Tremblay crew!!!
This is your daily weather up-date from Richmond, BC. It's raining cats and dogs!!! The snow is almost all gone (thank goodness....lovely to look at when it's new but really ugly when it gets brown and slushy) but that has caused some flooding along the east-west connector.
How was your trip to Hollywood? Did any of you get "discovered"??..lol
Have a wonderful day. Big hugs to you all!!
Love always,
Auntie Sandy

Buyer's Remorse said...

Good Morning Family!

Well, trying to get off to work early as I have some hours to make up cause I had a gay off the other day. Had a great time at the staff xmas party...they did a raffle for prizes and I won the BIG one!! A trip for 2 to Las Vegas!! But seeing as I am already going in January I have opted to take the cash equivalent and get myself some new furniture (which of course I get wholesale) So...pretty nice Christmas gift for myself huh? You missed the snow...you would have loved it but it only lasted the weekend...now back to torrential rain! Hope you had a good time in Hollywood. Where's your next adventure? Anyway must get ready for work...love you all so very much..thinking of you! :)
All my Love, Dana xoxoxo

PS Dionne :) is a sideways smiley face!! *wink* <--just a wink lol

Lady

Lady

Maggie

Maggie

'Lil' putt putt

'Lil' putt putt
Christmas at Snug Cove